Monday, November 17, 2008

Preparing yourself for business


You can never learn too much about starting, owning and running a business. When I first started, I knew there was a lot I didn't know. I knew I didn't know IT, but I also knew how to watch and learn. One of the best methods for learning is to find a person or people who are doing IT well and get in their presence.

I think now we are at an unprecedented time in the world where those who have made IT are open to sharing what they know with others who have what it takes to get IT too. Granted, they will make lots of money by sharing what they know but I honestly believe that the greater benefit is in creating a world where more abundance is getting spread around and this just helps everyone.

Anyway, I checked out Donald Trump's site ( I mean who better to learn how to do IT from? ) and I found a whole pile of free information in addition to the programs that have a fee. I really believe it to be helpful information. You can check it out at these links

FREE Course from Donald Trump


Fire Your Boss

Imagine: Your Own Business
No Money Down Business

Become Rich Like Trump


Trump University's Entreprenuership Master Program



Free Report on Branding


Get $2400 in Free Tools when you buy CRE 101

No comments: